- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate - Senior / Principal Associate - Birmingham - 6+ PQE
Top ranked international law firm is seeking an experienced Real Estate Solicitor to join its internationally recognised real estate team in Birmingham working on high quality corporate occupier and corporate support matters. This Real Estate Solicitor opportunity is offered on a full or part-time (4 days a week) permanent basis with flexible and agile working options considered. Excellent salary commensurate with experience.
As a senior Real Estate Solicitor in this team, you would work on a diverse and interesting blend of work:
- Supporting the corporate and finance teams in flotations, mergers and acquisitions (both buy and sell side), reorganisations, insolvency, finance transactions acting for institutional lenders and borrowers alike.
- Acting for corporate clients, for whom real estate may not be their core business, with all of their real estate needs, whether that is procuring a new build headquarters building, re-gearing a portfolio of offices across the country or disposing of a manufacturing facility.
- Providing advice to owners, occupiers, lenders, borrowers and investors.
To be successful in your application for this Real Estate Solicitor vacancy, you will:
- Have a minimum of six years' PQE from a nationally recognised real estate team with a strong emphasis on corporate occupier and corporate support work.
- Be comfortable and confident in advising sophisticated clients on the acquisition and the disposal of substantial real estate assets and asset management.
- Have experience leading on transactions (appropriate support will be provided by partners as required).
- Have enthusiasm for business development and a proven track record in maintaining and developing client relationships.
- Have a strong academic background.
- Have a good teamwork ethic.
The successful Real Estate Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Strong partner support with real estate at the heart of the firm's offering.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- Genuine opportunities to flourish and progress your career.
To be considered for this Real Estate Senior / Principal Associate vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018