- Job Search
- Construction Solicitor
15th October 2020
Construction Litigation Senior Associate - Birmingham
A Construction Litigation Solicitor with a minimum of five years' PQE is sought by the Birmingham office of a market leading law firm. This is an opportunity to join a Legal 500 and Chambers ranked team that works on a range of high value, complex instructions as a panel firm for clients across the local and central government, health and social care and housing sectors as well as for a growing client base of private sector clients throughout the UK and with international reach. This is a large team with several highly regarded partners and ambitious plans for future growth.
As a Senior Associate in this award winning Construction Litigation team, your role would involve:
· High level contentious construction and project dispute resolution and advisory work.
· Managing a caseload of files with minimal supervision.
· Assisting Partners in the supervision of junior team members.
To be successful in your application for this Construction Litigation Solicitor position, you will:
· Be an experienced construction litigator with a minimum of five years' PQE. Candidates with mixed contentious/non-contentious experience are also encouraged to apply.
· Have PFI experience (desirable but by no means essential).
· Be driven and passionate about construction law with the ability to think creatively.
· Be a good team player.
· Have strong negotiation skills.
The successful Construction Litigation Solicitor will be rewarded with:
· The opportunity to work in a non-hierarchical team focussed environment within a top local government practice that has a solid commitment to social responsibility.
· The opportunity to be part of a team where your contribution is measured not only through the chargeable hours you record but in your wider contribution to the firm and to society.
· Access to to multi million pound construction and project dispute work.
· A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
If you would like to apply for this Construction Litigation Solicitor position in Birmingham, please apply with an up to date CV or for further information please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018