- Job Search
- Data Protection Solicitor
16th October 2020
Data Protection Solicitor - Senior Associate - Birmingham - 3+ PQE
Top ranked national law firm is seeking a Data Protection Solicitor to join its growing data protection team in Birmingham. This Data Protection Solicitor opportunity is offered on a full or part-time (4 days a week), permanent basis with flexible and agile working options considered. Excellent salary commensurate with experience.
As a Data Protection Solicitor in this team, you would:
- Have the opportunity to join an award winning national team that provides advisory & transactional services as well as providing clients with leading/established platforms for data breach response, data protection audits, compliance programmes and outsourced DPO offering.
- Work with a loyal client base across FTSE 100 and FTSE 250 as well as SMEs/innovative new start ups launching disruptive tools utilising data.
- Gain experience in regional/UK and international data work.
To be successful in your application for this Data Protection Solicitor vacancy, you will have:
- A minimum of three years' PQE with a strong emphasis on data protection during that time whether from private practice or in-house.
- A proven track record in advising on privacy and data matters, preferably including transactional experience.
- A strong academic background.
- A good teamwork ethic.
The successful Data Protection Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Strong partner support with data and technology at the heart of the firm's offering.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- Genuine progression opportunities.
- The opportunity to work on a wide range of global privacy projects with a strong international flavour.
To be considered for this Data Protection Solicitor vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018