- Job Search
- Corporate Solicitor
Corporate Solicitor - 1-5 PQE - Birmingham
Market leading national law firm is seeking a Corporate Solicitor to join its corporate team in Birmingham working on corporate transactional and advisory matters. This opportunity is offered on a full-time permanent basis and with on-going part remote working and flexible working patterns accommodated. Excellent salary and overall reward package.
As a Corporate Solicitor in this team, you would:
- Have the opportunity to join a highly regarded team of corporate lawyers who are recognised for the quality of their work in the health, social care and housing sectors.
- Work with a loyal client base across both the public and private sectors, including NHS organisations, governmental and regulatory bodies, registered providers, independent health and social care providers, charities and GP practices.
- Work on a broad range of transactions including private to private mergers and acquisitions, public private M&A type transactions between NHS providers and private providers and public sector M&A and corporate aspects of financing in the health and social housing sectors.
- Work on corporate advisory and transactional advice on joint ventures, corporate finance, share issues, share buy-backs, corporate reorganisations and corporate authorisations.
- Provide bespoke advice on health regulatory aspects of corporate transactions.
To be successful in your application for this Corporate Solicitor vacancy, you will have:
- A minimum of one years' PQE in corporate, commercial or finance.
- An interest in the healthcare and social housing sectors.
- Experience of supporting mergers and acquisitions including due diligence exercises.
- Good commercial legal drafting skills.
- A good teamwork ethic.
- A positive and proactive outlook.
The successful Corporate Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- A competitive salary, bonus scheme and comprehensive benefits package.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- The opportunity to carve a niche acting for clients in the healthcare and social housing sectors.
- The opportunity to work on a wide range of corporate transactions for an interesting client base.
To be considered for this Corporate Solicitor vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018