- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
One of the UK's leading law firms is seeking to recruit a Real Estate Solicitor to its Birmingham office. This firm offers the successful Real Estate Solicitor fantastic quality work with internationally recognised clients, excellent career progression prospects, no chargeable hours targets in a move away from the traditional law firm model and a collaborative working culture with a highly competitive salary.
* This practice is constantly making waves across the legal market, and is offering a mid level Real Estate Solicitor the chance to join them at this exciting time of growth. As part of the firm's Birmingham office you will work with its highly regarded real estate team and nationally regarded property partners.
* This position is to work within the retail sector team, so work is broad and includes:
- A focus on landlord and tenant transactions including pre-let agreements, new leases, surrenders and regrants, lease regears, sale and leasebacks and franchise arrangements.
- Property acquisitions and disposals and headquarter relocations.
- Real estate finance, the grant of concessions, the creation of stores within stores and general property portfolio management.
* Without chargeable hours targets to think about, the firm breeds a collaborative working culture and environment where lawyers thrive.
To be successful in your application for this Real Estate Solicitor position:
* You must be ambitious and driven and highly commercial in your thinking.
* You will ideally have between 3 and 6 years' PQE ideally within retail real estate.
* You will be have experience from a large regional or national/international firm.
The successful Real Estate Solicitor will be rewarded with:
* Highly competitive salary and benefits package.
* Flexible working.
* No chargeable hours targets.
* Genuine career progression based on individual performance.
If you wish to apply for the position of Real Estate Solicitor, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for a confidential discussion.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018