- Job Search
- Commercial (Consumer Credit) Solicitor
Commercial Solicitor (Consumer Finance) - international firm - Birmingham - 2-10 PQE
Top ranked international law firm is seeking a Commercial Solicitor to join its consumer credit team in Birmingham. This Commercial Solicitor opportunity is offered on a full or part-time (4 days a week), permanent basis with flexible and agile working options considered. Excellent salary commensurate with experience.
As a Commercial Solicitor in this award winning consumer credit team, you would:
- Have the opportunity to join one of the UK's leading credit teams.
- Work with a loyal client base including some of the world's largest multinationals, clearing banks, challenger banks and numerous other large finance institutions including point of sale retail finance providers.
- Advise on product design, acquisition processes, distribution channels, customer facing communications and product literature, account servicing and post contractual issues.
- Advise on risk and compliance issues and all legal and regulatory matters relating to secured and unsecured lending products.
- Advise on overdrafts, loans and revolving credit facilities as well as advising on the sale and purchase of loan portfolios and securitisations and undertake due diligence activities in support of corporate acquisitions.
To be successful in your application for this Commercial Solicitor vacancy, you will have:
- A minimum of two years' PQE whether from private practice or in-house. Senior level applicants are also encouraged to apply for this role.
- A proven track record handling a broad range of retail finance work.
- Good working knowledge of the Consumer Credit Act and associated regulations.
- A good teamwork ethic.
- Depending on PQE, the ability to mentor and develop juniors in the team and manage client relationships at a high level.
The successful Commercial Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Strong partner support.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- Genuine progression opportunities.
- Strong links to Birmingham.
To be considered for this Commercial Solicitor vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for further information.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018