- Job Search
- Commercial Technology Associate
Commercial Technology - Associate/Senior Associate (c. 1-7 PQE) - Birmingham
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Technology Solicitor with 1-7 years' PQE to join the commercial team of a highly regarded international firm working from the firm's Birmingham office. Work will consist of the highest quality commercial technology matters for clients including FTSE 100 companies and multi national corporations.
* Working as a Commercial Technology Solicitor within an award winning TMT team acting for an enviable client base on technology related matters globally.
* Assisting on IT outsourcing contracts and other IT contracts including IT system builds, software licensing, cloud computing / hosting deals and the full range of online/e-commerce advice.
* Playing an instrumental role with regards to business development initiatives including pitches, speaking at seminars for clients, internal training, client briefing papers and many softer BD initiatives such as general networking activity.
* Helping to manage key client relationships.
* Depending on level; offering training, support and guidance to junior members of the team.
* As a Commercial Technology Lawyer within the team, you should have a solid grounding in this area of law with a minimum of one years' post qualification experience.
* Technically strong with good drafting and negotiation skills.
* Personable and ambitious with a passion for tech.
* Strong links to Birmingham.
* To be part of an award winning commercial technology team.
* Highly competitive salary and overall benefits package.
* Highly supportive team where you would be offered all the tools to succeed in your career in an environment where there is a focus on developing junior lawyers to fulfil their potential.
Or if you wish to have a confidential discussion about this Commercial Technology Associate/Senior Associate position, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018