- Job Search
- Construction Lawyer
27th September 2021
Non-contentious Construction Lawyer - Birmingham - 2-5+ PQE with excellent progression prospects
This market leading law firm is seeking a non-contentious Construction Lawyer to join its highly regarded Birmingham team. This Construction Lawyer opportunity is offered on a full or part-time (4 days a week), permanent or temporary basis. Join a team where you can be involved in excellent quality and satisfying work for a fantastic client base at a firm which puts an emphasis on treating its people fairly. Excellent prospects for future progression.
As a Construction Solicitor in this team, you would:
- Work on a varied caseload of non-contentious construction and procurement projects for clients across a range of sectors including education, health & social care, housing and local government.
- Advise on large-scale projects and negotiate on all types of construction contracts, including JCT, NEC, ACA forms and bespoke.
- Have the option to assist across the team on contentious construction matters if desired.
To be successful in your application for this Construction Solicitor vacancy, you will have:
- A minimum of two years' PQE with a strong emphasis on non-contentious construction projects whether from private practice or in-house.
- Ideally some experience in EU Procurement law and maintenance/FM contracts (not essential).
- A good teamwork ethic.
- The ability to support, mentor and lead juniors.
- The ability to manage and develop client relationships.
- Strong commercial awareness.
The successful Construction Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Strong partner support.
- A flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- Genuine progression opportunities.
To be considered for this Construction Lawyer vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018