- Job Search
- Real Estate Associate
8th February 2021
Real Estate Associate - Birmingham - 1+ PQE
A leading international firm is seeking an experienced Real Estate lawyer at the Associate level (1+ PQE) to join its top rated Birmingham team working on complex and high profile commercial development and investment deals. This is a friendly and progressive firm with excellent training, support and financial package. Agile working is promoted and encouraged. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of one years' post qualification experience given the existing structure of the team but those with more experience will be considered.
The Real Estate Associate Role:
* Dealing with a wide spectrum of investment and development projects involving logistics, offices and mixed use real estate for institutions, property companies, developers and corporate occupiers.
* Specifically, you would deal with:
- the acquisition and disposal of land and properties freehold and leasehold (including unregistered land);
- substantial real estate investment assets freehold and leasehold (including unregistered land);
- major redevelopment projects;
- lettings and pre-lettings;
- the management of real estate portfolios;
- collaborations and joint ventures;
* Involvement in marketing and business development events and activities to include training and client entertainment.
* Solid real estate experience whether from a large national/international firm or a regional or smaller firm with a solid real estate practice.
* One plus years' PQE as a minimum.
* Good technical, drafting and negotiation skills.
* Strong ties to Birmingham.
* The opportunity to join a leading UK real estate team.
* Market leading salary plus bonus and excellent benefits package.
* Flexible working promoted.
* Sociable and friendly team environment.
* Located in the central business district close to the train station and all amenities.
Or for a confidential discussion regarding this Real Estate Associate opportunity, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018