- Job Search
- Energy Solicitor
Energy (Projects) Solicitor - Bristol - 4+ PQE
One of Bristol's leading law firms is seeking a Projects Solicitor with a strong interest in renewable and clean energy to join it's highly regarded team of experts. This Energy Solicitor opportunity is offered on a full time permanent basis with flexible and remote working options accommodated. Excellent salary commensurate with experience.
As an Energy Solicitor in this team, you would:
- Advise on cutting edge energy projects in the UK and overseas, working with other departments within the firm including finance and corporate to enable complex construction, redevelopment and infrastructure projects to come to fruition.
- Work with a range of energy providers, innovative developers, funders, investors and central government departments.
To be successful in your application for this Energy Solicitor vacancy, you will have:
- A minimum of four years' PQE with a strong emphasis on projects and renewable energy during that time whether from private practice or in-house.
- An appreciation not just of the legal issues relating to energy projects but also the underlying commercial and developing policy objectives.
- A strong academic background.
- A good teamwork ethic.
- An interest and some experience in helping support junior lawyers and fee earners.
- Good business development skills.
The successful Energy Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Strong partner support and the opportunity to be at the forefront of Net Zero and renewable energy legal advice.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- Genuine progression opportunities.
- The opportunity to work on a wide range of energy projects.
To be considered for this Energy Solicitor vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018