- Job Search
- Real Estate Associate
22nd February 2021
Real Estate Associate - 2-4 PQE - Birmingham or home based
BCL Legal is working with a full service commercial law firm which challenges the traditional private practice law firm model by allowing its lawyers the freedom to provide and maintain a first-class service to clients in an innovative way. With a focus on the well being of its lawyers, this is an opportunity to remain largely home based indefinitely. This is a growing firm with in excess of 200 partners. The firm has a strong focus on the development of its junior lawyers and will help to refine your technical and commercial skills in a client focused environment.
As a Real Estate Associate at this firm, you will:
* Have the opportunity to participate in a clearly set out development programme.
* Be encouraged to become an entrepreneurial lawyer developing strong client relationships of your own.
* Work closely with an experienced real estate partner.
* Work with a loyal client base including well-known organisations.
* Act for lenders on property finance transactions; reviewing and reporting on title, planning and searches; taking security over freehold and leasehold property.
* Act for developers and investors on commercial properties with experience on commercial leases and agreements for lease.
* Work on transactional landlord and tenant matters; granting leases and lease management.
To be successful in your application for this Real Estate Associate position, you will have:
* Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
* Accuracy and strong attention to detail.
* Ability to build strong rapports and relationships.
* Strong IT skills.
* 2-4 years PQE in real estate.
* Ambition and a strong work ethic.
The successful Real Estate Associate will be rewarded with:
- The flexibility of remote working and flexible hours, alongside a competitive salary and commission structure.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Strong partner support.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- Genuine progression opportunities.
To be considered for this Real Estate Associate vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018