- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Commercial Property Associate - Top 100 national firm - Birmingham
Market leading law firm with a focus on the public, health & social care and housing sectors is seeking a Commercial Property Solicitor to join its team in Birmingham focusing on public sector development work. This Commercial Property opportunity is offered on a full or part-time (4 days a week), permanent basis with flexible and agile working options Aaccommodated. Excellent salary commensurate with experience.
As a Commercial Property Solicitor in this team, you would:
- Have the opportunity to join an already high performing team which has seen and is continuing to see impressive growth down to major tender wins on high profile projects across the country.
- Have the ability to hit the ground running with support.
- Deal with the full range of property matters, but with particular emphasis on property development work for local authority clients involved in the delivery of regeneration projects.
Specifically, your work would involve:
- Acquisitions, disposals (freehold and leasehold) and development agreements.
- Reports on title .
- Preparation of reports on documents and executive summaries.
- Negotiating with bidders during a competitive dialogue process.
To be successful in your application for this Commercial Property vacancy, you will have:
- 5-10 years' PQE in commercial property.
- Ideally, development experience although this is not essential.
- An interest in regeneration work.
- A good teamwork ethic.
- The ability to build strong and lasting client relationships.
- A keen interest in business development.
- Some experience of supervising juniors.
The successful Commercial Property Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Strong partner support with the public sector at the core of the firm's offering.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- Genuine progression and promotion opportunities.
- The opportunity to work on a wide range of high profile regeneration projects.
To be considered for this Real Estate Associate vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018