- Job Search
- Construction Solicitor
£70,000 - 120,000
This top international law firm offers a Senior Contentious Construction Solicitor the chance to join its Birmingham office at the Principal Associate or Legal Director level. This construction team is one of the top ranked nationally for the work it undertakes for national and global clients. Blended home/office working.
As a Senior Contentious Construction Solicitor in this team:
* You will work with major clients nationally and internationally including governments, public bodies, major multinational, national and international corporations and contractors on high value contentious construction matters.
* Your caseload will be contentious matters including High Court proceedings, international arbitration, adjudication, proceedings in the TCC, mediation, expert determination and some advisory work.
The ideal candidate for this Senior Contentious Construction Solicitor position would have:
* A minimum of 8 years' PQE years (no upper limit set) in contentious construction matters or a broad contentious/non-contentious background.
* The ability to understand complex legal arguments.
* A proven track record in business development and winning new work.
* Experience in training and mentoring juniors.
* The drive and determination to succeed at a major international law firm.
The successful Construction Lawyer will be rewarded with:
* A highly competitive salary and benefits package including a generous bonus scheme.
* A real opportunity for progression to partnership with a bespoke career plan.
* Flexible/agile working.
* A supportive and friendly team environment.
Or contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for a confidential discussion about this opportunity.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018