- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Solicitor 1 - 3 PQE - leading team - international firm - Birmingham
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Real Estate Solicitor (6+ months - 3 PQE) to join the real estate team of a global law firm in Birmingham. This top ranked team is one of the UK's largest and most successful real estate teams and can offer the successful Real Estate Solicitor high quality property work for a wide range of corporate occupiers.
This real estate team works with clients across a broad range of sectors including financial institutions, consumer and leisure, advising and acting on all property matters. The successful Real Estate Solicitor will be involved in:
- Managing a caseload of routine estate management transactions (licences, renewals, disposals etc depending on complexity and level of experience)
- Assisting on major projects such as HQ relocations and acquisition programmes and disposals
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Initial focus on hospitality and utility clients with sector focus varying as client demand requires
The ideal Real Estate Solicitor will be:
- 6 months - 3 PQE
- Excellent technical skills (commensurate with level of PQE)
- Strong academic profile
- Sound knowledge of landlord and tenant transactions (particularly on the occupier side; leases, licences etc)
- An interest in networking and business development - high level of client contact
- Team player and excellent communicator
On offer is the opportunity to work in a supportive and friendly team which can offer top quality training to ensure that your technical skills are thoroughly developed during the early years of your career. Clear path for progression and a highly competitive salary, bonus and benefits package.
If you're interested in the role of Real Estate Solicitor, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018