- Job Search
- Planning Solicitor
An exciting opportunity for a Planning Solicitor with a minimum of three years' experience to join a leading team in Birmingham.
BCL Legal is pleased to be assisting a leading international firm in Birmingham in its search for an experienced planning lawyer to join its highly regarded planning team which is part of the wider award winning real estate group.
The successful Planning Solicitor will:
- Work with in both the private and public sectors.
- Act for developers, house builders, retailers and landowners.
- Deliver high profile projects and developments advising throughout their life-cycle.
- Represent clients at inquiries, judicial reviews and appeals.
- Be involved in more general town and country planning matters, compulsory purchases, highways/infrastructure, environmental matters, listed buildings and conservation and planning due diligence.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have between three and six years' PQE in planning law.
- Have gained experience in either private practice or the public sector.
- Be keen to work in private practice.
On offer is:
- A market leading salary and benefits package.
- Excellent training and development opportunities.
- Genuine opportunities to progress your career with a leading international practice and a market leading planning team.
- Strong support from nationally regarded planning partners.
Or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018