- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Solicitor
A leading international firm is seeking a Real Estate Solicitor with a minimum of one years' post qualification experience (no upper limit set) to join its top rated Birmingham team working on the full range of real estate issues, both in respect of the acquisition and disposal of freehold and leasehold land and securitisation. Excellent professional development programme and market leading financial package. Agile working encouraged and blended home/office working week moving forward.
The successful Real Estate Solicitor will:
* Provide advice to owners, occupiers, lenders, borrowers and investors on the full range of real estate issues, both in respect of the acquisition and disposal of freehold and leasehold land (in the context of corporate and finance transactions and standalone) and securitisation.
* Support the firm's corporate and finance teams in flotations, mergers and acquisitions, reorganisations, insolvency, finance transactions acting for institutional lenders and borrowers alike.
* Support the firm's corporate clients with all of their real estate needs, whether that is procuring a new build headquarters building, re-gearing a portfolio of offices across the country or disposing of a manufacturing facility.
* Be involved in marketing and business development events and activities.
* Depending on level, support and mentor junior fee earners.
The successful Real Estate Solicitor will have:
* At least one years' post qualification real estate experience although newly qualified solicitors with substantial experience in this area of real estate will be considered and the firm will recruit up to Principal Associate level so senior candidates are encouraged to apply.
* A good understanding of the mechanics of acquisitions and disposals, landlord and tenant matters, corporate support and property finance.
* A good academic background.
* A positive outlook and a can-do attitude.
The successful Real Estate Solicitor will be rewarded with:
* The opportunity to become a leading UK real estate lawyer under the training and guidance of experts in the field working on the highest quality real estate matters.
* Highly competitive salary plus bonus and excellent benefits package.
Or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity and similar opportunities, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018