- Job Search
- Construction Solicitor
Construction (non-contentious) Solicitor - Birmingham - 1-10 PQE
Construction (non-contentious) Solicitor. A leading international firm is seeking a newly qualified to senior level non-contentious Construction Solicitors to join its top rated Birmingham team to work on a broad range of non-contentious construction matters.
As a Construction Solicitor in this team, you would be:
* Advising property developers, contractors, funders, purchasers, tenants, public sector bodies and major corporates on high profile construction projects across a broad range of sectors.
* Advising on procurement and project matters, predominantly for employers, but also for contractors.
* You will have at least 12 months' experience in non-contentious construction work (hires up to the Principal Associate level will be considered).
* You will have solid technical skills and experience from a reputable construction team.
* You will be familiar with the standard forms of contract (JCT, ICE/ICC, NEC, MF/1).
* You will have experience of drafting and negotiating contract amendments, bonds, PCGs, collateral warranties, professional appointments and novation agreements.
* You will have a strong academic background.
* Depending on level, you will have experience of training and mentoring juniors and helping to develop new business.
The successful Construction Solicitor will be rewarded with:
* Market leading salary and comprehensive benefits package.
* A firm that can offer the best quality work in a supportive environment with plenty of scope for progression.
* Flexibility in how, where and when you work.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018