- Job Search
- Banking (Structured Finance) Solicitor
BANKING (STRUCTURED FINANCE) SOLICITOR - 3-7 PQE - BIRMINGHAM
A top ranked international law firm is seeking an experienced Banking Solicitor specialising in Structured Finance work to join its growing team in Birmingham. On-going flexible and blended office/remote working accommodated. Excellent salary commensurate with experience.
As a Structured Finance Lawyer in this Banking team, you would:
· Advise a broad range of funders and borrowers on a wide variety of financing transactions.
· Act for UK clearing banks, European and investment banks, independent financiers and investment funds on all types of facilities across asset based finance, securitisation and debt capital markets.
· Act for borrowers, from listed companies to small enterprises, on their financings.
To be successful in your application for this Banking / Structured Finance Solicitor vacancy, you will have:
· A minimum of three years' PQE with a strong emphasis on finance matters during that time whether from private practice, in-house or a combination of both. Some specific structured finance experience would be desirable, particularly receivables financing and asset based lending but general banking experience is also of interest.
· A strong academic background.
· A good teamwork ethic.
· A keen enthusiasm for business development.
The successful Banking / Structured Finance Solicitor will be rewarded with:
· A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
· Friendly and collaborative team environment.
· Genuine opportunities for career advancement.
To be considered for this Banking / Structured Finance Solicitor vacancy in Birmingham, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for a confidential discussion.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018