- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Solicitor - Birmingham - international firm - largely remote based if required
Excellent opportunity for a real estate solicitor to join an international firm in Birmingham. This role would be a 60/40 split between fee earning and managing client service.
The Firm and The Role
- Mid-tier real estate team in Birmingham.
- One of the most impressive client lists in the Midlands.
- Partners with over 20 years of experience in the real estate sector.
- This role would be a 60/40 split between fee earning and managing client service.
- The legal technology/ managed services side would include providing training support to paralegals and assessing risk as appropriate, ensuring a high level of service is provided to external and internal clients.
- This is an opportunity to do high quality real estate transactional work & also develop technical skills.
- Real estate solicitor with 1-4 years' PQE.
- Experience with acquisitions and disposals of leasehold and freehold commercial property for investors/occupiers, preparation and amendment of draft Sale Contracts, Transfers, Leases, Deeds of Variation, Deeds of Surrender, Licences, certificates of title and due diligence projects.
- Experience gained at a strong firm.
- Ability to work in a team in addition to being confident working under their own initiative.
- Managed services experience - desirable not essential.
- Excellent salary and benefits package on offer.
- Fantastic career progression opportunities.
- Agile and flexible working available with a requirement to be in the office once a week or fortnight long term.
Or if you'd like a confidential discussion about this and other opportunities, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018