- Job Search
- Commercial Senior Associate
Commercial Senior Associate (5+ PQE) - Birmingham
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Solicitor with 5+ years' PQE to join the commercial team of a highly regarded international firm working from the firm's Birmingham office. Work will consist of the highest quality commercial matters for clients including FTSE 100 companies and multi national corporations through to those in the public sector.
* Working as a Commercial Solicitor within an award winning team acting for an enviable client base on a broad range of commercial matters globally.
* Playing an instrumental role with regards to business development initiatives including pitches, speaking at seminars for clients, internal training, client briefing papers and many softer BD initiatives such as general networking activity.
* Helping to manage key client relationships.
* Depending on level; offering training, support and guidance to junior members of the team.
* As a Commercial Lawyer within the team, you should have a solid grounding in this area of law with a minimum of five years' post qualification experience.
* Technically strong with good drafting and negotiation skills.
* Personable and ambitious.
* Strong links to Birmingham or otherwise able to spend a minimum of two days a week in Birmingham.
* To be part of an award winning commercial team.
* Highly competitive salary and overall benefits package.
* Highly supportive team where you would be offered all the tools to succeed in your career in an environment where there is a focus on developing lawyers to fulfil their potential.
Or if you wish to have a confidential discussion about this Commercial Senior Associate position, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018