- Job Search
- Intellectual Property Associate
Intellectual Property (IP) Lawyer - Associate - Birmingham
Top ranked national law firm is seeking an IP Lawyer to join its team in Birmingham. This IP Lawyer opportunity is offered on a full or part-time (4 days a week), permanent basis with flexible and agile working options accommodated. Excellent salary commensurate with experience.
As an Intellectual Property Lawyer in this team, you would:
- Have the opportunity to join an award winning national team that deals with a mixture of contentious and non-contentious IP matters across the full range of IP rights and in a variety of sectors to include telecommunications and digital technologies, biotech and medtech, automotive, advanced manufacturing, retail and education.
- Work with a loyal client base across FTSE 100 and FTSE 250 as well as SMEs/innovative new start ups.
- Gain experience in regional/UK and international IP work.
To be successful in your application for this IP Lawyer vacancy, you will have:
- A minimum of two years' PQE (no upper limit set) with a strong emphasis on IP during that time whether from private practice or in-house.
- Ideal experience would include working on R&D and collaboration agreements, IP licences and assignments and IP due diligence as well as experience litigating IP rights in IPEC and the High Court.
- A proven track record in advising on contentious and non-contentious IP matters.
- A strong academic background.
- A good teamwork ethic.
The successful IP Lawyer will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Opportunities for in-house secondments.
- The opportunity to specialise in either transactional IP or in IP litigation as your career develops or otherwise continue undertaking a mixed caseload.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- Genuine progression opportunities.
- The opportunity to work on a wide range of IP matters with a strong international flavour.
To be considered for this Intellectual Property Lawyer vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018