- Job Search
- Construction Contentious Solicitor
Contentious Construction Solicitor - NQ-4 PQE - Birmingham
An opportunity has arisen at one of Birmingham's leading law firms for a Contentious Construction Solicitor with between zero and four years' experience.
As a Contentious Construction Solicitor in this nationally regarded team, your responsibilities will include:
* Assisting a close knit team on a broad range of complex construction and public procurement related disputes including cladding and fire related issues, contract rectification and payment disputes.
* Working for clients across an interesting range of sectors including the housing, charity and public sectors.
* Disputes around final accounts, defective works, contractor administration, professional negligence as well as challenging and defending public procurement processes.
* Resolving disputes through various means including mediation, arbitration, adjudication and court.
To succeed in your application for this Contentious Construction Solicitor position, you will have:
* 0-4 years' experience in contentious construction, commercial litigation or property damage/litigation.
* A keen desire to forge an exciting and rewarding career within construction disputes.
* A good academic background.
* Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills.
The successful Contentious Construction Solicitor will benefit from:
* Working with a team considered experts in this field.
* The opportunity to be part of a friendly and highly supportive team.
* Rewarding and meaningful opportunities for development and progression within the firms' contentious construction team.
* A competitive salary and overall benefits package.
* The opportunity to work in a truly inspirational environment.
* A flexible working environment which promotes agile and remote working.
If you would like to apply for this Contentious Construction Solicitor position in Birmingham, please apply here or contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for a confidential discussion and further information.
Placing People in Companies Like