- Job Search
- Construction 1-3 PQE
Construction (Projects) Lawyer - 1 - 3 yrs PQE - International firm - Birmingham
This is an exciting opportunity for a junior Construction Solicitor to join the Birmingham construction team of a leading international firm.
As a non-contentious Construction Solicitor at this leading law firm, your responsibilities will include:
* Acting for employers, funders, project companies, contractors, consultants and insurers across both the private and public sectors.
* Acting across a range of sectors including infrastructure and energy (nuclear, renewables, conventional and oil and gas), property, waste, education, transport and health.
* Advising on the full spectrum of non-contentious/transactional construction matters.
The successful Construction Solicitor will have:
* A good understanding of national standard forms (including JCT, NEC and ICE) and experience of preparing and advising upon all associated documentation including collateral warranties, duty of care agreements, performance bonds and guarantees.
* Ideally some experience of infrastructure and energy related transactional construction and/or projects work (not essential)
* Experience from private practice or an in-house environment.
* A strong academic background.
* Commercial awareness and judgement.
* The ability to work efficiently within tight timescales.
* A willingness to engage in marketing, business development and social events.
The successful non-contentious Construction Solicitor will be well rewarded with:
* A highly competitive salary and benefits package.
* A dynamic and exciting environment with a supportive and friendly culture.
* A clear commitment to development and progression.
* Agile working environment.
Or for a confidential discussion regarding this Construction Solicitor position or about your career generally, please contact Angharad Warren (firstname.lastname@example.org) at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018