- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Are you a Real Estate Solicitor looking for an improved work/life balance with an interest in acting for clients in the healthcare sector? Whether or not you already have healthcare experience our client would be interested in hearing from you for a role that involves major real estate for clients in this and the housing and charity sectors.
BCL Legal is proud to be instructed by this highly regarded national firm in its search for an experienced real estate solicitor with between three and five years' PQE. The firm works across the health and social care sector for clients including NHS providers, commissioner organisations, the Department of Health, the NHSLA, regulatory bodies, charities, independent healthcare providers, housing associations, medical malpractice insurers and defence organisations.
Due to expanding workloads and increasing levels of instruction, this firm's Birmingham office now requires an real estate solicitor with between three and five years' post qualification experience to manage their own caseload and also assist on more complex matters as well as helping out on business development initiatives.
The successful Real Estate Solicitor will work on major real estate matters for healthcare, social care and social housing clients from the voluntary, public and private sectors.
Specifically, you can expect to be involved in:
- Commercial leases.
- Agreements for lease.
- Development agreements.
- High value commercial sale and purchase transactions.
To be successful in your application for this Real Estate Solicitor vacancy, you will have:
- A minimum of three years' PQE in real estate.
- An interest in the healthcare sector.
- Good commercial legal drafting skills.
- A good teamwork ethic.
- A positive and proactive outlook.
- Please note that experience of working for clients in the healthcare sector would be an advantage but is not essential.
The successful Real Estate Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- A competitive salary, bonus scheme and comprehensive benefits package.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- The opportunity to carve a niche acting for clients in the healthcare sector.
- The opportunity to work on a wide range of real estate transactions for an interesting client base.
- A great work/life balance.
Or, if you would like a confidential discussion regarding this Real Estate Solicitor opportunity, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018