- Job Search
- Planning Solicitor
Planning Solicitor - NQ-5 PQE - market leading firm - Birmingham
A highly regarded Birmingham city centre law firm has a new opening for a junior to mid level Planning Lawyer to join its growing planning team undertaking a great mix of work predominantly for clients in the public and housing sectors. This Planning Solicitor opportunity is offered on a full or part-time (4 days a week), permanent basis with flexible working patterns accommodated. Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package and supportive working environment. Hybrid working model.
Renowned in Birmingham as a fantastic employer, this city centre law firm offers a rare combination of high quality work, with a genuine work life balance. Within a friendly close knit team, the successful candidate will have the perfect platform to take the next step in their career.
The successful Planning Lawyer will be involved in:
· Delivering high profile planning projects and developments advising throughout their life-cycle.
· Full range of planning, highways and CPO matters.
· Energy/environmental and carbon related matters.
· The ideal candidate will be at the NQ-5 PQE level with solid planning experience whether from private practice or in-house/local authority.
· Ideally experienced in planning, highways, CPO, dealing with energy/environmental and carbon reduction matters (all advantageous but not essential as training will be given).
· Keen to assist with business development as well as sustaining existing client relationships.
· This firm offers superb training and development, excellent infrastructure and access to fantastic quality work.
· Competitive salary and wider benefits package.
· Real opportunities for career progression.
To apply for the position of Planning Solicitor please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like