- Job Search
- Planning Solicitor
Planning Solicitor - 3-10 PQE - market leading firm - Birmingham
A highly regarded Birmingham city centre law firm has a new opening for an experienced Planning Lawyer to join its growing planning team and undertaking a great mix of work predominantly for clients in the public and housing sectors.
As an experienced Planning Lawyer with at least three years post-qualification experience you will handle your own caseload of projects, support juniors and help to grow the practice.
Renowned in Birmingham as a fantastic employer, this city centre law firm offers a rare combination of high quality work, with a genuine work life balance. Within a friendly close knit team, the successful candidate will have the perfect platform to take the next step in their career.
The successful Planning Lawyer will be involved in:
· Delivering high profile planning projects and developments advising throughout their life-cycle.
· Full range of planning, highways and CPO matters.
· Energy/environmental and carbon related matters.
· Deputising for the Head of Department as and when required.
· The ideal candidate will be a technically excellent planning lawyer with three or more years' fee earning experience.
· Experienced in planning, highways, CPO experience, some experience in dealing with energy/environmental and carbon reduction matters would also be advantageous but not essential.
· Keen to assist with business development, seminars and presentations as well as sustaining existing client relationships.
· Able to mentor, supervise and develop junior team members.
· This firm offers superb training and development, excellent infrastructure and access to fantastic quality work.
· Competitive salary and wider benefits package.
· Real opportunities for career progression.
To apply for the position of Planning Solicitor please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018