- Job Search
- Real Estate Associate
Real Estate Solicitor (Residential Development) - NQ-4 PQE - Birmingham
Top ranked international law firm is seeking a Real Estate Solicitor to join its Residential Development team in Birmingham. This Real Estate Solicitor opportunity is offered on a full or part-time permanent basis with flexible and agile working options accommodated. Excellent salary commensurate with experience.
As a Real Estate Solicitor in this Residential Development team, you would work on:
- High value strategic and immediate land acquisition, site setup and disposals for major UK house builders.
- Collaboration and Joint Venture agreements between land owners, master developers and house builders.
- Planning Promotion agreements, advising landowners and promoters.
- Structuring, delivery and disposal/acquisition of major urban residential-led mixed use development schemes, advising developers/investors.
To be successful in your application for this Real Estate Solicitor vacancy, you will have:
- A minimum of a strong training seat ideally within residential development (or wider real estate considered) or post qualification experience acting for housebuilders from a firm recognised for their work in this area of real estate.
- A strong academic background.
- A good teamwork ethic.
- Drive and ambition.
The successful Real Estate Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Strong partner support within a highly regarded national real estate team.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- Genuine progression opportunities.
- The opportunity to work on a wide range of residential development transactions.
To be considered for this Real Estate Solicitor vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018