- Job Search
3-7 PQE - Contentious Construction Solicitor - leading international firm - Birmingham
A leading international firm is looking to bolster its already strong construction offering in Birmingham with an experienced Contentious Construction Solicitor at the 3-7 PQE level. The work is complex and local, national and international in nature. Flexible working environment and market topping salary and bonus applies.
This is an exciting opportunity for a mid level Contentious Construction Solicitor to join a leading construction team in Birmingham city centre focusing on exceptional quality construction dispute work.
As a Contentious Construction Solicitor in this team, your responsibilities will include:
* Providing the full range of advice on construction disputes to include litigation, arbitration (including international arbitration), adjudication and all forms of ADR.
* Managing and developing relationships with clients from a broad range of sectors including energy, waste management, infrastructure, real estate regeneration and development.
* Networking and taking part in business development opportunities.
* Providing support to more junior team members.
To be successful in your application for this Contentious Construction Solicitor position, you will have:
* A minimum of three years' post qualification experience within construction (with a focus on contentious construction matters).
* Solid technical skills from a reputable construction team whether in private practice or in-house.
* Familiarity with most forms of dispute resolution.
* A strong academic background.
* The ability to get along with clients and colleagues.
The successful Contentious Construction Solicitor will be rewarded with:
* Market topping salary and comprehensive benefits package.
* Exposure to the best quality work (including high profile international arbitration) in a supportive environment with plenty of scope for progression.
* A flexible working environment.
Or for a confidential discussion regarding this Contentious Construction Solicitor position in Birmingham, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018