- Job Search
- Corporate Associate
Corporate Associate - 1-5 PQE - Birmingham
International law firm is seeking a Corporate Associate with 1-5 years' PQE to join its highly regarded and rapidly evolving corporate team in Birmingham which is part of the firm's international corporate practice. This Corporate Solicitor opportunity is offered on a full time permanent basis with flexible and agile working options accommodated. Excellent salary commensurate with experience.
As a Corporate Associate in this team, you would:
- Advise on mergers and acquisitions, re-structuring, capital markets and private equity.
- Act for public and private companies from a broad range of sectors, as well as private equity funders, financial institutions, management teams and public bodies. You would also act for high profile clients internationally.
To be successful in your application for this Corporate Associate vacancy, you will have:
- A minimum of one years' PQE with experience of domestic and cross-border M&A, private equity and joint ventures during that time.
- Experience of Equity Capital Markets work would be advantageous but not necessary.
- Excellent training.
- A strong academic background.
- A good teamwork ethic.
- Good client skills.
The successful Corporate Associate will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Strong partner support within a dynamic and friendly corporate team.
- Genuine progression opportunities.
- The opportunity to work on a wide range of corporate transactions with a strong international flavour.
To be considered for this Corporate Associate vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018