- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Energy & Infrastructure Solicitor - NQ - International firm - Birmingham
Our client, a leading international firm, is looking to recruit a newly qualified Real Estate Solicitor to join its Birmingham Real Estate, Energy & Infrastructure team. This is a friendly, dynamic and forward thinking firm which can offer a high degree of flexibility in working patterns and arrangements, a supportive culture and a clear progression path with genuine long term career prospects. No prior energy/infrastructure experience is required and this is a great opportunity to develop a highly sought after specialism.
As a Real Estate Solicitor in this nationally regarded Energy & Infrastructure team, your responsibilities would include:
- A broad range of energy and infrastructure property work including development and investment projects as well as more routine landlord and tenant/asset management matters.
- Acting for a range of high profile clients on large and nationally significant energy and infrastructure transactions including wind (on and offshore), solar, hydro and nuclear transactions in the energy sphere and road, rail and ports and other major infrastructure projects. Deals £billion+ in value.
- Broader development work outside of the energy/infrastructure sector such as regeneration projects.
- Acting for a mix of clients, including public authorities, developers, investors, funders and utility companies.
To be successful if your application for this Real Estate Solicitor position, you must have:
- Experience in real estate from a well regarded commercial firm, whether that be a boutique firm or a large regional or national/international practice (property experience in the energy and infrastructure sectors would be advantageous but this is not a requirement and the sector specialism can be taught).
- A strong academic background.
- Be technically excellence but also commercially aware and enthusiastic and confident in managing client relationships.
- An outgoing personality.
- A strong client focussed approach and be a team player.
The successful Real Estate Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary, bonus and benefits package.
- The opportunity to work in an inclusive team with great morale and team spirit.
- The opportunity to join a market leading team and learn from experts in this field.
- The opportunity to develop a highly sought after specialism in the energy and infrastructure sectors.
- Structured support in personal development.
If you would like to apply for this position please apply here or forward your CV to Angharad Warren at BCL Legal. If you would like a confidential discussion about this and other similar opportunities in Birmingham, please call/email Angharad Warren.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018