- Job Search
- Infrastructure, Projects & Concessions Solicitor
Infrastructure Projects & Concessions Solicitor - Birmingham - NQ-3 PQE
Top ranked international law firm is seeking a Projects Solicitor to join its Infrastructure Projects & Concessions team in Birmingham. This opportunity is offered on a full-time permanent basis with flexible and agile working options accommodated. Excellent salary commensurate with experience.
As an Infrastructure Projects & Concessions Solicitor in this team, you would:
- Work on a wide range of landmark and leading edge transactions; joint ventures, partnering and externalisation delivery models and innovative funding solutions for public sector assets and services.
- Act for Central Government, local authorities, private sector developers, investors and contractors.
- Work across a wide range of sectors including local government, housing, regeneration, waste, energy and health.
To be successful in your application for this Infrastructure Projects & Concessions Solicitor vacancy, you will have:
- A minimum of one training seat in corporate, public law, energy, banking, construction, procurement and state aid and a genuine interest in moving into a broad projects role.
- Ideally suited to an applicant with previous local government experience and/or a corporate skill set.
- A strong academic background.
- A good teamwork ethic.
- Client focused approach.
The successful Infrastructure Projects & Concessions Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Strong partner support within an award winning team.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- Genuine progression opportunities.
- The opportunity to work on a wide range of diverse and high value projects for an enviable client base.
To be considered for this Infrastructure Projects & Concessions Solicitor vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018