- Job Search
- Real Estate Associate
Real Estate Associate (2-5 PQE) - Leading international firm - Birmingham
Top international law firm is seeking a Real Estate Associate to join its Real Estate team in Birmingham. This Real Estate Solicitor opportunity is offered on a full or part-time (4 days a week), permanent basis with agile working accommodated. Excellent salary commensurate with experience.
As a Real Estate Associate in this team, you would:
- Have the opportunity to join an innovative and forward thinking firm and highly regarded real estate team.
- Act for property funds, property companies, investors, developers and private equity firms in relation to investment acquisitions and sales, development and asset management work and also corporate occupier matters so the scope is really wide.
- Gain experience in regional/UK and international property matters.
- Be offered high levels of client contact/management.
To be successful in your application for this Real Estate Associate vacancy, you will have:
- A minimum of two years' PQE with a strong emphasis on transactional real estate matters during that time.
- A strong academic background.
- A good teamwork ethic.
- Good people skills.
The successful Real Estate Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Strong partner support.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- Genuine progression opportunities.
To be considered for this Real Estate Associate vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018