- Job Search
- Real Estate Senior Associate
Real Estate Senior Associate - Birmingham - 6+ PQE
A leading national and Top 20 UK law firm is seeking an experienced Real Estate lawyer at the Senior Associate level (6+ PQE) to join its growing national team from Birmingham working on complex and high profile residential and commercial development projects. This is a friendly firm which can offer a good work/life balance and plenty of flexibility in how and where you work.
As a Real Estate Senior Associate in this team, you would:
· Manage large residential and commercial/mixed-use schemes for major national housebuilders and propco developers.
· Manage smaller bespoke developments for regional developers and act on long term promotion agreements for landowners.
· Be involved in marketing and business development events and activities.
· Mentor and develop of junior team members.
The successful Real Estate Senior Associate will have:
· Solid real estate development experience whether from a large national/international firm or a regional or smaller firm with a solid real estate practice.
· A minimum of six years' PQE.
· Good technical, drafting and negotiation skills.
· Strong ties to Birmingham/Midlands.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with:
· The opportunity to join a growing national real estate team and to play an instrumental role in the on-going development of that team.
· The opportunity to work closely with partners on high-profile development matters for a notable client base.
· A highly competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
· Healthy work/life balance promoted and encouraged.
· A sociable and friendly team environment.
Or for a confidential discussion regarding this Real Estate Senior Associate opportunity in Birmingham, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
Placing People in Companies Like