- Job Search
- Commercial Associate
Commercial Associate - leading national firm - Birmingham - 2+ PQE
Top ranked national law firm is seeking a Commercial Associate to join its large commercial team in Birmingham due to on-going growth. This Commercial Associate opportunity is offered on a full-time permanent basis with flexible and agile working options accommodated. Excellent salary commensurate with experience.
As a Commercial Associate in this team, you would:
· Work on contracts for e-business to major outsourcing projects, and relating to purchasing, production, marketing, selling, infrastructure or technology.
· Have the opportunity to spend time on in-house secondments with clients.
· Be involved in business development from the outset.
To be successful in your application for this Commercial Associate vacancy, you will have:
· A minimum of two years' PQE ideally with some IT experience during that time.
· A strong academic background.
· A good teamwork ethic.
· The ability to manage client relationships on a day to day basis.
The successful Commercial Associate will be rewarded with:
· A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
· Strong partner support within an award winning national commercial team.
· Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
· Genuine progression opportunities.
To be considered for this Commercial Associate vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018