- Job Search
- Corporate Solicitor
Corporate Associate - NQ-3 PQE - Birmingham
International law firm is seeking a Corporate Associate from the newly qualified level through to three years' PQE to join its growing corporate team in Birmingham which is part of the firm's international corporate practice. This Corporate Associate opportunity is offered on a full time permanent basis with flexible and agile working options accommodated. Excellent salary commensurate with experience.
As a Corporate Associate in this team, you would:
- Advise on a wide range of corporate transactions including initial start ups, mergers and acquisitions, disposals, joint ventures, reorganisations and restructurings, private equity, buy-ins and buyouts.
- Advise on all aspects of the governance and administration of companies, including directors' duties, board and shareholder issues, constitutional and share capital issues and company secretarial services.
- Act for multi-national corporations, public companies, financial institutions as well as private individuals, owner managed businesses and start-ups. Within the role you would advise businesses of all sizes as well as management teams, shareholders, investors and lenders.
To be successful in your application for this Corporate Associate vacancy, you will have:
- A minimum of one strong training seat in corporate law or at the more senior end of the PQE bracket, PQE from a reputable corporate team.
- A strong academic background.
- A good teamwork ethic.
- Good client skills and a keen interest in business development.
The successful Corporate Associate will be rewarded with:
- A market leading salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Clear progression opportunities within a growing team.
- The opportunity to work on a wide range of corporate transactions with a strong international flavour.
To be considered for this Corporate Associate vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018