- Job Search
- Real Estate (Development & Investment) Solicitor
Real Estate (Investment & Development) Solicitor - Birmingham - 2-6 PQE
A leading international firm is seeking an experienced Real Estate lawyer at the 2-6 PQE level to join its highly regarded Birmingham team working on complex and high profile investment and commercial development projects. This is an innovative firm with a forward thinking approach offering excellent training, support and overall financial package. Agile working is promoted and encouraged.
The Real Estate Solicitor Role:
· Acting on multi-million pound developments and investment deals throughout the UK.
· Acting for an impressive client base including major investors, funders, developers and statutory authorities.
· Involvement in marketing and business development.
· Solid real estate experience whether from a large national/international firm or a regional or smaller firm with a solid real estate practice.
· 2+ years' PQE as a minimum.
· Good technical, drafting and negotiation skills.
· Strong ties to Birmingham.
· The opportunity to join a leading UK real estate team with access to the very best quality property work.
· Market leading salary plus bonus and excellent benefits package.
· Remote/blended working promoted.
· Sociable and friendly team environment.
· Located in the central business district close to the train station and all amenities.
Or for a confidential discussion regarding this Real Estate Solicitor opportunity in Birmingham, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018