- Job Search
- Data Protection Lawyer
Data Protection Lawyer - Associate through to Principal Associate level - Birmingham
Top ranked national law firm is seeking a Data Protection Lawyer to join its Privacy team in Birmingham. This Data Protection Lawyer opportunity is offered on a full or part-time (4 days a week), permanent basis with flexible and agile working options considered. Excellent salary commensurate with experience.
As a Data Protection Lawyer in this team, you would:
- Have the opportunity to join an award winning national team that provides advisory and transactional services as well as providing clients with leading/established platforms for data breach response, data protection audits, compliance programmes and outsourced DPO offering.
- Work with a loyal client base across FTSE 100 and FTSE 250 as well as SME and start ups.
- Gain experience in regional/UK and international data work.
To be successful in your application for this Data Protection Lawyer vacancy, you will have:
- A minimum of two years' PQE (no upper limit set) with a strong emphasis on data protection during that time whether from private practice or in-house.
- A proven track record in advising on privacy and data matters, preferably including transactional experience.
- A strong academic background.
- A good teamwork ethic.
The successful Data Protection Lawyer will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Strong partner support with data and technology at the heart of the firm's offering.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- Genuine progression opportunities.
- The opportunity to work on a wide range of data and privacy projects with a strong international flavour.
To be considered for this Data Protection Lawyer vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018