- Job Search
- Real Estate (Public Sector) Lawyer
13th September 2021
Real Estate Solicitor/Associate (NQ-5 PQE) - Leading international firm - Birmingham
Top international law firm is seeking a Real Estate Solicitor or Associate to join its Real Estate team in Birmingham to focus on public sector project work. This Real Estate Lawyer opportunity is offered on a full or part-time (4 days a week), permanent basis with agile working accommodated. Excellent salary commensurate with experience.
As a Real Estate Solicitor or Associate in this team, you would:
- Have the opportunity to join an innovative and forward thinking firm and highly regarded real estate team.
- Work on behalf of public bodies, quasi-public bodies and institutions, as well as with private sector suppliers and partners that rely on them.
- Work on a great breadth of high-profile London work performed from the regions that includes a variety of high profile projects.
- Be offered levels of client contact/management commensurate with experience.
- Gain access to top lawyers who can provide supportive training.
To be successful in your application for this Real Estate Solicitor or Associate vacancy, you will have:
- At least one strong training seat in real estate ideally with some public sector exposure or otherwise a keen desire to act for clients in the public sector.
- A good teamwork ethic.
- A can do attitude, drive and determination.
- A good academic background.
The successful Real Estate Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Strong partner support.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment where junior lawyers are encouraged and developed.
To be considered for this Real Estate Solicitor/Associate vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018