- Job Search
- Real Estate Lawyer
Commercial Property Associate/Senior Associate - 5+ PQE - Top 100 national firm - Birmingham
Market leading law firm is seeking a Commercial Property Lawyer to join its team in Birmingham focusing on corporate support and development work for clients in the health and social care sector. This Commercial Property opportunity is offered on a full or part-time (4 days a week), permanent basis with flexible and agile working options accommodated. Excellent salary commensurate with experience.
As a Commercial Property Solicitor in this team, you would:
- Have the opportunity to join an already high performing team which has seen and is continuing to see impressive growth down to major tender wins on high profile projects across the country.
- Have the ability to hit the ground running with support.
- Deal with the full range of property matters, including the buying, building, development, disposal and finance of property for clients in the health and social care sector. There will be a bias towards corporate support and development work.
- Advise on independent healthcare (including all types of social care, independent hospitals, primary care and retirement living) for the widest range of clients; from investors and funders to developers and operators, consortiums to suppliers.
To be successful in your application for this Commercial Property vacancy, you will have:
- 5+ years' PQE in commercial property.
- A good teamwork ethic.
- The ability to build strong and lasting client relationships.
- A keen interest in business development and a desire to grow your own network.
- Some experience of supervising juniors.
The successful Commercial Property Lawyer will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Strong partner support with the health and social care sector being key to the firm's offering.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- Genuine progression and promotion opportunities.
- The opportunity to work on a wide range of high profile property matters.
To be considered for this Commercial Property Associate/Senior Associate vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018