- Job Search
- Construction Solicitor
Construction Solicitor (non-contentious) - Birmingham - 6-10 PQE
Top ranked international law firm is seeking an experienced transactional Construction Solicitor to join its highly regarded and expanding Birmingham team. This opportunity is offered on a full-time permanent basis with flexible and agile working options accommodated. Excellent salary commensurate with experience.
As a Construction Solicitor in this team, you would:
- Work on the very best national and international construction matters.
- Act for employers, funders, project companies, contractors, consultants and insurers including a range of private and public sector clients.
- Work across a wide range of sectors including infrastructure and energy (nuclear, renewables, conventional and oil and gas), property, waste, education, transport and health.
- Support and mentor junior fee earners.
- Be involved in networking and business development, managing client relationships at a high level.
To be successful in your application for this Construction Solicitor vacancy, you will have:
- A minimum of six years' experience in construction from a reputable construction team.
- Familiarity with development project structures and working with property, finance and corporate lawyers on construction projects.
- A strong academic background.
- A good teamwork ethic.
- A client focused approach and enjoy developing on-going relationships with an existing clients as well as helping to pitch for new business.
The successful Construction Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Strong partner support.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- Genuine progression opportunities up the ranks.
- The opportunity to work on a wide range of diverse and high value construction projects for an enviable client base.
To be considered for this Construction Solicitor vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018