- Job Search
- Commercial Contracts Solicitor
This is a rare opportunity for a newly qualified Commercial Contracts Solicitor (NQ-2 PQE) to join a leading international law firm in Birmingham.
BCL Legal is excited to be working alongside this leading international firm in its recruitment of a newly qualified Commercial Contracts Solicitor to join their team which is one of the leading and most established commercial teams in the UK.
The successful commercial contracts solicitor can expect to work on a varied caseload from large projects through to smaller matters supporting household name clients both locally, nationally and internationally. Specifically, the successful candidate will work on:
· Distribution and agency
· Long term supply agreements
· Contractual joint ventures
· Procurement contracts
The successful Commercial Contracts Solicitor will have:
· A minimum of one strong training seat in commercial and if already qualified post qualification experience from a reputable commercial contracts team or from an in-house environment
· Technical excellence in contract drafting, reviewing and amending on a wide range of commercial contracts including both goods and services
· A good understanding of data protection and intellectual property would be beneficial (but is not essential)
· Strong negotiation skills
· Good client facing skills and an enthusiasm for business development
The successful candidate will be rewarded with:
· A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
· Strong partner support and access to the very best national and international work
· Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment
· Clear progression opportunities
Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018