- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Solicitor - NQ-3 PQE - National firm - Birmingham
This national real estate team has an outstanding reputation for its technical and commercial expertise across all disciplines, including commercial development, commercial investment, mixed-use development, landlord and tenant, retail and leisure, finance and securitisation, real estate litigation, planning and environmental.
The current opportunity:
A vacancy has arisen in the Asset Management team for a Real Estate Solicitor to support partners working in commercial investment work, asset management and corporate occupiers, acting for growing property funds, offshore companies, national retail operators and local SMEs on a broad range of property transactions. This team also supports the firm's corporate, banking and restructuring teams who act for a wide variety of corporate clients and banks as well as national insolvency practices.
Our client is seeking to recruit a junior level Real Estate Solicitor with a minimum of one strong training seat in real estate to work within its Asset Management team in Birmingham.
The successful Real Estate Solicitor may have experience in a number of areas of real estate including:
Asset Management / Landlord & Tenant
- Experience of drafting and preparing leases, agreements for lease, licences to alter, licences to assign and general asset management work is essential.
- Experience of acting for Landlords and Tenants
Investment Sales and Acquisitions
- Acting for property investment funds on the acquisition, financing, management and sale of numerous property assets.
- Some experience of transacting investment acquisitions would be welcome along with an ability to quickly and succinctly analyse due diligence information and produce title reports based on that information.
Corporate and Banking Support
- Experience of dealing with corporate support work - including drafting and negotiating suites of warranties, disclosure letters and business purchase agreements (beneficial but not essential).
- Experience of acting for borrowers in property financing and refinances would also be of assistance (including the drafting of certificates of title).
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexible working patterns
- A highly supportive, friendly and sociable workplace
Or for a confidential discussion about this Real Estate Solicitor opportunity, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
Placing People in Companies Like