- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Solicitor. A top UK firm with offices internationally and a reputation for working on the highest quality residential development matters is seeking a newly qualified solicitor to join its highly regarded Birmingham team acting on high profile development work for the top UK house builders.
The Role will involve:
* Predominantly supporting partners in the team on high value and large scale land acquisitions for residential development purposes and also some site set up work but also managing your own caseload under supervision.
* Specific work would include investigating title, due diligence on development sites, interpreting search results, conditional contracts, strategic option agreements, promotion agreements, partnering agreements with local authorities, consortium agreements and regeneration matters.
* Complex and high calibre work for national house builders across the UK.
Candidate Requirements of the successful commercial property solicitor:
* Newly qualified (NQ) or recently qualified real estate solicitor with up to 3 years' PQE, ideally with some residential development exposure during training contract.
* Solid technical skills ideally developed at a highly regarded regional, national or international firm.
* A strong academic profile, ideally 2.1 at degree level.
* Highly competitive salary plus bonus and a comprehensive benefits package.
* Flexible working environment.
* Hybrid home/office working.
* Highly supportive environment and close working relationships with recognised leaders in the field.
For a confidential discussion regarding this Real Estate Solicitor opportunity, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018