- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Solicitor - NQ-3 PQE - National firm - Birmingham
This national real estate team has an outstanding reputation for its technical and commercial expertise across all disciplines, including commercial development, commercial investment, mixed-use development, landlord and tenant, retail and leisure, finance and securitisation, real estate litigation, planning and environmental.
The current opportunity:
A vacancy has arisen in Real Estate team to support partners assisting and advising a variety of Midlands and London based commercial property developers specialising in the logistics, high rise residential and retail and leisure sectors.
Our client is seeking to recruit a junior level Real Estate Solicitor with a minimum of one strong training seat in real estate to work on projects including the acquisition, funding, development and disposal of land across a variety of sectors. The team also advises on general real estate management issues.
· The successful Real Estate Solicitor may have broad experience in a number of areas of real estate however any specific experience in real estate development work, assisting on logistics or high rise residential transactions (or a mix of both) would be highly advantageous.
· Positive can-do attitude.
· Good links to Birmingham.
· Good academic profile.
· Competitive salary and benefits package
· Flexible working patterns
· A highly supportive, friendly and sociable workplace
Or for a confidential discussion about this Real Estate Solicitor opportunity, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018