- Job Search
- Procurement Solicitor NQ-3 PQE
This is a rare opportunity for a junior level Solicitor (NQ-3 PQE) to join a leading international law firm in Birmingham focusing on Procurement, Subsidies and Trade law.
BCL Legal is excited to be working alongside this leading international firm in its recruitment of a NQ-3 PQE Solicitor to join its Competition, EU & Trade Group.
The successful Procurement Solicitor will:
· Assist in advising a variety of clients including central government, local authority, utilities, private sector and funders.
· Be involved in providing transactional procurement procedure support, input to procurement "structuring" within the applicable regulatory framework and procurement challenge work.
· Provide support in relation to advising clients on subsidy control in the UK and EU State aid rules in Northern Ireland and the EU.
· Be involved in international trade law (new UK trade remedies regime, WTO regime) which is a new area of growth for the team post-Brexit (but not competition law).
The successful Procurement Solicitor will have:
· A minimum of one strong training seat in procurement, subsidy control or competition and if already qualified post qualification experience from a reputable team that provides advice in relation to procurement and subsidies law.
· Strong analytical and drafting skills.
· A good understanding and genuine interest in procurement and subsidies law.
· Good client facing skills and an enthusiasm for business development
The successful candidate will be rewarded with:
· A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
· Strong partner support and access to cutting edge work.
· Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
· Clear progression opportunities.
Or for more information on this Procurement Solicitor vacancy, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018