- Job Search
- Real Estate Senior Associate
13th September 2021
Real Estate Senior Associate or Legal Director (7+ PQE) - Leading international firm - Birmingham
Top international law firm is seeking a Real Estate Associate to join its Real Estate team in Birmingham to focus on public sector project work. This Real Estate Lawyer opportunity is offered on a full or part-time (4 days a week), permanent basis with agile working accommodated. Excellent salary commensurate with experience.
As a Real Estate Senior Associate or Legal Director in this team, you would:
- Have the opportunity to join an innovative and forward thinking firm and highly regarded real estate team.
- Work on behalf of public bodies, quasi-public bodies and institutions, as well as with private sector suppliers and partners that rely on them.
- Work on a great breadth of high-profile London work performed from the regions that includes a variety of high profile projects.
- Be offered high levels of client contact/management.
To be successful in your application for this Real Estate Senior Associate/Legal Director vacancy, you will have:
- A minimum of seven years' PQE with a strong emphasis on transactional real estate matters and the public sector during that time.
- A good teamwork ethic.
- Good people and management skills.
- A genuine interest in working for clients in the public sector
- The drive and ambition to reach progress within this team.
The successful Real Estate Lawyer will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Strong partner support.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- Genuine progression opportunities up the ranks.
To be considered for this Real Estate Senior Associate/Legal Director vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018