- Job Search
- Real Estate Senior Associate
15th September 2021
Real Estate Senior Associate (5+ PQE) - Leading international firm - Birmingham
Top international law firm is seeking a Real Estate Senior Associate to join its Real Estate team in Birmingham. This Real Estate Solicitor opportunity is offered on a full or part-time (4 days a week), permanent basis with agile working encouraged. Excellent salary commensurate with experience and a real focus on a healthy work/life balance.
As a Real Estate Senior Associate in this team, you would:
- Have the opportunity to join an innovative and forward thinking firm and highly regarded real estate team.
- Focus on landlord and tenant, acquisitions and asset management work for client across a broad range of sectors including retail, leisure and industrial.
- Gain experience in regional/UK and international property matters.
- Manage client relationships.
- Support junior fee earners.
To be successful in your application for this Real Estate Senior Associate vacancy, you will have:
- A minimum of five years' PQE with a broad range of real estate experience. Occupier and corporate support experience would be preferred.
- Quality experience from a well known regional or national/international firm.
- A good teamwork ethic.
- Good people and client facing skills.
- Ideally some supervisory experience.
The successful Real Estate Senior Associate will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Strong partner support and collaborative team.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- Genuine progression opportunities.
- A genuinely good work/life balance at a firm where this is a key part of the culture.
To be considered for this Real Estate Senior Associate vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018