- Job Search
- Commercial Senior/Principal Associate
Commercial Senior/Principal Associate - 5/7+ PQE - International firm - Birmingham
A top ranked international law firm is seeking a Commercial Lawyer to join its national team from Birmingham. This opportunity is offered on a full or part-time (4 days a week), permanent basis with hybrid working as standard and flexible working options accommodated. Excellent salary commensurate with experience.
As a Commercial Lawyer in this team, you would:
- Have the opportunity to join a top ranked commercial team in Birmingham working on a broad range of commercial contracts across many sectors including automotive, aerospace, retail, food and drink, life sciences, financial services, healthcare and telecoms as well working with the public sector on significant projects.
- Gain cross jurisdictional commercial experience.
- Advise on the drafting and negotiation of general commercial contracts that are predominantly non-IT related (a separate team within the group focuses on tech work).
- Be part of a commercial team that has its own clients and business plan.
To be successful in your application for this Commercial Lawyer vacancy, you will have:
- A minimum of five years' PQE (at the Senior Associate level) and seven years' PQE (at the Principal Associate level) with a strong emphasis on commercial contracts during that time whether from private practice, the public sector or in-house.
- A proven track record in advising on commercial matters.
- Excellent technical, drafting and negotiation skills.
- A good teamwork ethic.
- The ability to manage client relationships and to play a key role in business development initiatives.
- The ability to supervise, mentor and motivate junior lawyers.
The successful Commercial Lawyer will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Strong partner support to progress to the next stage of your career.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- The opportunity to work on a wide range of the highest quality commercial matters with a strong international flavour.
To be considered for this Commercial Senior/Principal Associate vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for further information.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018