- Job Search
- Commercial Technology Senior/Principal Associate
Commercial Technology Senior/Principal Associate - 5/7+ PQE - International firm - Birmingham
A top ranked international law firm is seeking a Commercial Technology Lawyer to join its national team from Birmingham. This opportunity is offered on a full or part-time (4 days a week), permanent basis with hybrid working as standard and flexible working options accommodated. Excellent salary commensurate with experience.
As a Commercial Technology Lawyer in this IT team, you would:
- Have the opportunity to join a top ranked tech team in Birmingham working on a broad range of tech related contracts, from SaaS agreements through to app development agreements and business-critical ERP software licences and implementations, hosting agreements and data/connectivity agreements.
- Work with a loyal client base of household name clients across a range of sectors including automotive, aerospace, retail, food and drink, life sciences, financial services, healthcare and telecoms as well working with the public sector on significant projects.
- Gain cross jurisdictional commercial technology experience.
- Be part of a commercial team that has its own clients and business plan.
To be successful in your application for this Commercial Technology Lawyer vacancy, you will have:
- A minimum of five years' PQE (at the Senior Associate level) and seven years' PQE (at the Principal Associate level) with a strong emphasis on tech related matters during that time whether from private practice, the public sector or in-house.
- A proven track record in advising on commercial and tech matters.
- Excellent technical, drafting and negotiation skills.
- A good teamwork ethic.
- The ability to manage client relationships and to play a key role in business development initiatives.
- The ability to supervise, mentor and motivate junior lawyers.
The successful Commercial Technology Lawyer will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Strong partner support to progress to the next stage of your career.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- The opportunity to work on a wide range of the highest quality tech matters with a strong international flavour.
To be considered for this Commercial Technology Senior/Principal Associate vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for further information.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018