- Job Search
- Commercial Associate
Commercial Associate (3+ PQE) - Birmingham
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Solicitor with 3+ years' PQE to join the commercial team of a highly regarded international firm working from the firm's Birmingham office. Work will consist of the highest quality commercial and technology matters for clients including FTSE 100 companies and multi national corporations through to those in the public sector.
* Working as a Commercial Solicitor within an award winning team acting for an enviable client base on a broad range of commercial and tech matters globally.
* Playing an active role in client relationships and general networking activity.
* Drafting and negotiating commercial contracts in varied sectors including rail, consumer, privacy, cyber, technology and intellectual property law.
* Work on a varied caseload from day-to-day matters for local and national clients to large outsourcings and multinational projects, working with colleagues around the globe.
* Offered the opportunity in time to decide whether to focus on core commercial or technology as you progress through your career.
* As a Commercial Lawyer within the team, you should have a solid grounding in this area of law with a minimum three years' post qualification experience in commercial and ideally technology matters.
* Technically strong with good drafting and negotiation skills.
* Personable and ambitious.
* Strong links to Birmingham or otherwise able to spend a minimum of two days a week in Birmingham.
* To be part of an award winning commercial and technology team.
* Market leading salary, attractive bonus scheme and comprehensive benefits package.
* Highly supportive team where you would be offered all the tools to succeed in your career in an environment where there is a focus on developing lawyers to fulfil their potential.
Or if you wish to have a confidential discussion about this Commercial Associate position, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018